• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Giants please God let us win GameDay thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Cam Newton would have been no better. 

Quit talking about a washed up has been.

You missed my point. Even if that’s what Cam ended up being …. We’d be in no worse position we’re in now.  Seeing what we have since… I would have rather watched  this garbage with Cam at QB and yes I do feel he would have been better than Bridgewater and Darnold. 

• Pie 1

The fact that the entire offense looks unprepared and inept makes me wonder how much Joe Brady is feeling the heat.

It'd be one thing if it was one player or position group, but this is a collective failure across the board. WRs aren't catching the ball or running the correct routes, the QB is making bad decisions and hesitating (a deadly duo), the OL is a mess, and TEs are under utilized. The RBs are doing what they can.

Hint : soon as the offense reach the 50 yard line joe Brady shows us how he doesn’t belong in the nfl . This been a problem I’ve noticed last year . Watch the offense from now on whenever we get to the opp 40-50 yard . Bad play bad play sack . We do it every game . Kill momentum every game 

• Pie 1