• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Giants please God let us win GameDay thread

Zod

1 minute ago, PantherPhann89 said:

Serious Question: I'm not advocating for one over the other. Why was our offense better with TB than SD?

Because Teddy was accurate and good with timing when executing the offense outside of the redzone. He was so good that Teams could not play us man to man because we'd eat them up with yac. We forced them into zone coverage, and marched down the field chunk by chunk.

With Sam he hold the ball, is unsure what to do, and can't throw guys open by leading them. This leads to a dead in the water offense.

Joe Brady was that guy in high school who wore FUBU, Phat Farm, Ecko everyday and showed up to play pick up ball in the freshest Jordan’s but couldn’t dribble between his legs and got abused in every game. The kids let him hang around because his Mom always brought the best snacks afterwards. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

They have to sit Darnold.  He was wide open and had protection and Darnold threw it two yards behind him.  He's got to sit.  Period. 

They can't that would mean they were wrong jettison Teddy and trading picks for Donald. I think they are going to go down with the ship. I say good riddance if that's the case.