• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Fugging Disgrace

Zod

Joe Brady seems to be hitting a serious wall as a play caller. It will be interesting to see if he's able to progress passed it.

There's clearly solid play design, but he looks to be falling into the same trap as Mike Shula and other OCs by depending on the scheme itself rather than the players within the scheme.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I just said on twitter the offense wasnt this bad under teddy or Kyle allen. We could move the ball.. this is just horrible. 

Exactly. Jittery, frantic and indecisive even with time. He has these portly designed plays targeting a guy 1 yard deep in the flat. I’m not digging play design or his decisions.

We gave up way too much for this guy. 

7 minutes ago, Zod said:

This team is down 5-4 at the half against a horrible NY Giants team

This is the lowest point the Panthers have been since 2010.

keep in mind, this is not only a horrible NY Giants team - it's also a horrible NY Giants team that's missing like their best 5 players.

21 minutes ago, saX man said:

Exactly. Jittery, frantic and indecisive even with time. He has these portly designed plays targeting a guy 1 yard deep in the flat. I’m not digging play design or his decisions.

We gave up way too much for this guy. 

He is holding the ball to long and giving defenders time to close in on receivers. 

• Pie 1

If I’m Tepper and I see what Mac Jones and he’ll even Davis Mills have looked like, I’m seriously questioning Rhule’s eye for talent at the most important spot. 

DT isn’t blind, this is some ugly football for how much talent we have. Completely unacceptable coaching, game plans and offensive play.

Fake news, 3 points instead of 4.  Ban this user.

But in all seriousness, I was shitted on by others a couple weeks ago for saying Darnold deserved blame for that first loss, those others said it’s the Oline’s fault. Which yes, I know the offensive line is bad, it has been since the beginning of the year but the difference between the first 3 games from these last 4, is that Darnold was smart with the ball whenever he faced pressure in those first 3 games.  He’s now just being completely careless.