• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Fugging Disgrace

Zod

You know... having been a lurker on this board since 2010, it’s really disappointing to see everyone melt down over every bad game, all the way up to the leaders here. I come here because I used to respect the love of the team, and the authentic coverage of a small market team, part of me feels you guys have started feeding the reactionary negativity just to get clicks, but I hope it’s not true. In ether case things truly aren’t so awful and I hope you guys find some balance again, I would say patience is the best policy for now, it’s still a promising start to teambuilding  in my opinion.

• Beer 3

11 minutes ago, onmyown said:

people want to complain about Sam, valid but Robbie is truly going to fug the Panthers Hurney style

Sam is already fugging us. His dead cap next year is nothing compared to the turd he is laying this now. 

Robbie can be cut after this year for less than Sam. 3 million less...

Just now, stbugs said:

How sad is it that we are talking about cutting a WR who hasn’t even gotten to year 1 of his extension and the QB you traded for 7 games into his first season?

fug, this sucks balls as a fan.

It's ridiculous and the result of a new owner not putting his people in a position to succeed. Not firing Hurney before hiring Rhule. Not getting Rhule to take on more experience in his staff. Reality is coming into play and now we get to see if that can shake some positives loose.

I knew this was going to happen when we traded for Sam and ate poop for it so the shock and awe is long gone for me.

• Pie 1