• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign Cam or tank with Darnold/PJ?

hepcat

33 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Do the Panthers beg Cam to come back and try to salvage a team with an average defense and a few weapons on offense? Or just go full tank mode with the QBs they have and give up? 

You really think cam would sign here after how we did him? I guarantee you he won’t play here while Rhule is around, perhaps even Tepper. 

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

Oh yea, it’s just me making threads about this team being ass. The freaking owner of this forum is doing it. Why don’t you go tell him to stop making threads. I’m ready to meet you pathetic trolls in real life so I can see what fat slobs you are in real life. Just let me know. 

Lmfao you need help, the team sucks get over it no need to beat dead horses.... So hard on the internet brooooo were you at.

Just now, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Lmfao you need help, the team sucks get over it no need to beat dead horses.... So hard on the internet brooooo were you at.

Yea, I’m the one that needs help. You need to take a look around or stop posting here. No one would miss you and your retarded username

Just now, hepcat said:

Yea, I’m the one that needs help. You need to take a look around or stop posting here. No one would miss you and your retarded username

Really now? You contribute nothing to this forum.... Just wah wah wah wah the world is falling I miss cam wah wah wah. 

I contribute to multiple forums here unlike yourself and I actually support my teams.

11 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Really now? You contribute nothing to this forum.... Just wah wah wah wah the world is falling I miss cam wah wah wah. 

I contribute to multiple forums here unlike yourself and I actually support my teams.

Again, look around you. You think it’s a picture of positivity right now? I’m the only one complaining? And posting on a football forum about a hockey team is a real big contribution, I’m so proud of you. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

@hepcat

lmao did this clown just pull the classic "I will fight you in IRL"???

no way, I have not seen that one in years - this must be a teenager. theres just no way a grown man would 🤣.

KYS

Where did I say fight? I just want to see the faces of the losers who are trolling me. I would love to see your ugly, fat, seagrams sunburned face. 

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

Where did I say fight? I just want to see the faces of the losers who are trolling me. I would love to see your ugly, fat, seagrams sunburned face. 

Sorry, Austin TX is an overrated shithole - I'll pass on the invite like I'm sure most women do when you attempt to meet up IRL.