• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dear David Tepper

Zod

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I’m not even mad at giving Darnold a chance. I didn’t agree with it, but sure I get he was cheap with some potential. Not having a plan B is my issue. Going all in on Darnold was a terrible mistake…

Plan B is collecting a high pick. That’s not a bad strategy.

Dear Mr. Tepper.

How about looking to Raleigh and see a billionaire owner that surrounded himself with knowledgable and experienced professionals and built a contender. Stop trying to outsmart the league and listen to the experts. This isn’t Wall Street, you can’t rob your way to a Lombardi. 

Edited by PantherRN
Spelling
  • Pie 6

Just now, mc52beast said:

Dear Mr Tepper;

Apparently people on this board know more about football than the “ experts” you’re paying big bucks. I suggest you fire them and hire a few of us, we’ll work for much less and get better results.

To be fair even a casual fan could see that there was a huge potential for failure having a reclamation project like Darnold as the only starting option. This was the worst possible outcome and here we are staring down a 3-14 season.

• Pie 3