• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To all the Superior Fans............

Castavar

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Lol. @Castavar I’m with you man. I don’t feel good about it, but F these guys who get all pissed when we talk drafts. I was 100% right about not wanting to re-sign Short last year. I was 100% right that we should have gone full rebuild to get a rookie QB. I was 100% right during the draft to say we should have gone more OL heavy.

Nah, let’s feel better about going 5-11 and losing a 3rd for Bradberry and wasting $70M. Now we can throw another $50M in wasted cap (Sam, Robby, Erving and Elflein). It sucks to feel like we lost all that cap and a ton of draft picks in comp picks for Teddy/Weatherly and trading for Sam and CJ. We gave up a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th in the 2021 and 2022 drafts.

imagine if we had a rookie QB, $100M in cap and 5 more draft picks. We’d feel way better.

But that “winning culture” was soooo important. LOL

Another year. Another expected performance that destroys the future instead of planning for it. It’s a pleasure watching the “echo chamber” get cracked wide open. 

I admit, Rhule was the guy I wanted. I believed in him. Seemed like a real football savvy guy. I got a little worried when he hired all College Coaches. Then i got a little worried when he started signing all former players of his. Then i gave a pass last season. First season plus COVID and all that jazz. Got a little puzzled by the Darnold move, but I went along and hoped for the best. At this point I'm about as close as possible to jumping off the Rhule train. At the end of the day, I just want to win and want football to be fun to watch again. Who knows if or when that will be with this franchise. If Rhule can figure it out, awesome, if it's going to be someone else, I guess we are in for a long wait. I see Rhule getting at least 2 more seasons. No matter what.

I don’t complain but this was completely horrible. Traveled to NY and outside of Donte on defense and the first drive of good running there wasn’t much to cheer for. I wanted to buy my first jersey for the occasion but told myself I needed to see more from this team before investing that and got a hat to appease myself. I won’t be purchasing anything else until we start fielding a better product on the field. 

It’s that bad to me. 

Edited by CLG

28 minutes ago, Star Platinum said:

And replace him with who ? The pool isn’t so good this year besides it’s still very early, only 1 and almost half a season in with a new gm, who would you prefer ?

Unfortunately they may have missed their opportunity, the past few years there were a lot better candidates when they were in the market. Plenty of retreads available but this team needs a offensive coach who understands this is the NFL and has experience in the NFL.