• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How did LT Christensen do?

musicman

5 minutes ago, stbugs said:

We need start coming to grips that our amazing 2021 draft is not really paying the dividends we thought it was. Tremble Smith and Marshall have 19 total receptions. BC looks terrible compared to a lot of OL available. Brown won’t play this year. Horn got in a few games and should be fine in the future. Hubbard has been admirable filling in but he’s a terrible check down and more of a Mike Davis than future stud. Nixon has played a little each game. We’ve got a LS on IR.

Keith Taylor had some trouble today but it feels like he and Hubbard may contribute the most “good” snaps this year and both will be just average play nothing special over min level vets like Bouye and Mike Davis. That’s not effective for such a young team that has so many rookies on the active roster.

I think Horn will be good, but I’m not sure any others will end up being better than replacement level starters. I really hope they do but I’m definitely not as confident as it looked in preseason.

The rookie receivers would be better with an actual qb

1 hour ago, Prowler2k18 said:

I have serious questions about the OL coaching here. The OL play appears to have steadily regressed since last season.

I don't think you can blame the OL coach. I mean....my God, look at what we provided him.

The truth is, we have historically and recently underinvested in the OL and it just simply shows. Remember, this isn't some new problem. It has gone on since before Rhule got here. They are just continuing that trend of lack of investment and poor investments in that unit. They have reaped what they sowed, essentially.

• Pie 1