• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If David Tepper

NJPanthers12

Actually reads these boards I would like to tell you the following:

1. You are a god damn clown

2. The way you treated cam was nothing short of despicable 

3. the fact daquan Jones is disgracing the number 90 is nothing short of despicable 

4. keeping Marty Hurney as long as you did was a joke and shows you don’t have a clue and don’t care about 

5. You are becoming dangerously close as a worse owner as Jerry Richardson and he was creep

6. you’re a god damn clown. I can’t imagine cutting the single most Important player in franchise history for Teddy and Sam.

7. Matt Rhule keeps getting fatter

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 6

6 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Actually reads these boards I would like to tell you the following:

1. You are a god damn clown

2. The way you treated cam was nothing short of despicable 

3. the fact daquan Jones is disgracing the number 90 is nothing short of despicable 

4. keeping Marty Hurney as long as you did was a joke and shows you don’t have a clue and don’t care about 

5. You are becoming dangerously close as a worse owner as Jerry Richardson and he was creep

6. you’re a god damn clown. I can’t imagine cutting the single most Important player in franchise history for Teddy and Sam.

7. Matt Rhule keeps getting fatter

I actually prefer Richardson. Tepper is 20-35 with no division titles or playoff appearances. 

Richardson took us to the Super Bowl twice, NFC Championship 4 times, Playoffs 8 times, and won the division 5 times. 

One of those Division titles/NFC Championship game appears was in the Franchise’s second season ever. 

This is Teppers 4th season.

Most importantly he brought the franchise here. Him being a creep doesn’t make him a bad owner. It just means he was a creep.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, ickmule said:

He’s 100% a worse owner than JR if we are only looking at the football side.  

Yeah, if we ignore the fact he was a prev.  Richardson was a football guy.   It was more than an investment and toy for Richardson. 

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Yeah, if we ignore the fact he was a prev.  Richardson was a football guy.   It was more than an investment and toy for Richardson. 

Not disagreeing he was a perv. But as far as football operations he was lifetimes ahead of this assclown. 

Who knows same stuff may come out about Tepper years later too, I don’t think any of us seen JR in that light back in the 90s and 00s.