• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

They just don't get it....

Jmac

15 hours ago, WOW!! said:

I totally agree with what the plan was... And They did a good job of fixing that problem..

The Oline is going to take time but when Rhule got here the Defense was clearly the bigger need.. Luke gone, Secondary and Dline needed to be rebuilt... We're still in year 2 of this rebuild.. I don't see how ppl don't see this..

I have no issues with a rebuild, it’s how they went about the rebuild. Trading 3 draft picks for one of the worst QBs  in the NFL. Bypassing on a potential starting LT for next 10 years in round 1. Trading down in 2nd for a number 3 WR. Trading another high pick for a CB who has done nothing to date. Hard to rebuild when you have 1 pick in the first 3 rounds next year. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Camp Fodder said:

I have no issues with a rebuild, it’s how they went about the rebuild. Trading 3 draft picks for one of the worst QBs  in the NFL. Bypassing on a potential starting LT for next 10 years in round 1. Trading down in 2nd for a number 3 WR. Trading another high pick for a CB who has done nothing to date. Hard to rebuild when you have 1 pick in the first 3 rounds next year. 

I'm even cool with that.. The effort to try and get better even thoe it didn't work is better then being stagnant.. Imo

The compensation isn't going to kill us anyway and way better then 2 or 3 1st round pick and it doesn't work..

20 hours ago, Jmac said:

I don't care who the fug they sign as QB. This team is going NOWHERE with the Oline they put on the field season after season. This year, next year, or five years from now. 

Putting the horse before the cart for how many seasons now? They still can't understand that the front five on the Oline is what oils the engine. Don't know what the fug it will take to get that message across.

They persist in ignoring the most important cog on any offense besides the QB.

20 hours ago, joemac said:

OK....AND?  So you go out and make the move that is available RIGHT NOW, which is getting one of the top 5 QBs in the game, who is only 25 years old.  Then you take your considerable salary cap space moving forward and you build him an o-line.  Hell, the Rams will not have a first round pick for 10 damn years, and they seem to be doing just fine building a successful team around their franchise QB.  

Are you guys related?