• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Brady on the hot seat.

Zod

Just now, Zod said:

Good at drawing up plays. Bad at teaching, coaching, and situational play calling. 

Bad at evaluating as well. I believe he was high on Teddy and had to have input on the Sam acquisition. He needs to be an offensive assistant longer and take some notes. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Zod said:

Good at drawing up plays. Bad at teaching, coaching, and situational play calling. 

I'm not so sure he's good at drawing up plays.  But it doesn't matter how good it's drawn up if you don't know when to call it or what personnel you need when you do.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

i doubt tepper will just sit under his blanket while the team burns around him. he seems like a guy who wants to see production, or you’re out. we’ll see how much patience he has over the next block of games.

the team showed a lot of promise last year, but has gotten worse each game this year. if the current staff can turn this ship around now, they will have earned their paychecks.

• Pie 2