• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Brady on the hot seat.

Zod

Brady isn't the best coach for sure on the subtleties of running an offense, but I think he's being thrown under the bus for his overall performance.  How can he be blamed for this offensive line and Darnold not being able to see open receivers??  He probably can't even put in 1/3rd of his damn playbook because of the o-line and QB.  We all talk about running more...do you think this line can open enough holes consistently to have a run game?  We can't get one fugging yard when we need to with the run game.  We sure as poo can't have many passing plays with double moves or anything where it takes time for the play to develop because Sam has the defense in his face and has now gone completely off the rails and reverted back to throwing off his back foot, off balances, legs splayed every damn where because he's scared pooless of getting broken in half.

There have been some poor situational calls, but I almost need to see the film for those plays before I blame Brady because I bet on a few of them we have had a receiver, running back, or tight end open and this flustercuck of an o-line and scared poo-less QB can't execute.  The damn stupid running plays on 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 are all on Brady though because my damn 6 year old knows they aren't going to work.

tl,dr:  If Brady is being blamed for this poo show then Rhule, Fitterer, and anyone else who thought this o-line would be decent enough for the NFL needs to call an Uber and get the hell outta BoA.

On 10/25/2021 at 7:36 PM, Zod said:

Good at drawing up plays. Bad at teaching, coaching, and situational play calling. 

Pretty much this right here.

He's clearly a gifted play designer that we all expected to have some growing pains as a play caller... but there's also the question of how effective Joe is as a teacher. It's one thing for one guy to be in the wrong spot, it's another for everybody to be having mental lapses.

10 minutes ago, Icege said:

Pretty much this right here.

He's clearly a gifted play designer that we all expected to have some growing pains as a play caller... but there's also the question of how effective Joe is as a teacher. It's one thing for one guy to be in the wrong spot, it's another for everybody to be having mental lapses.

Well he wasn’t making the calls at LSU.

AA351B24-466A-4943-A498-A9EE7A0445C4.jpeg

Edited by Tbe
  • Poo 1