• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wow! This didn't age well!

NorthTryon

Terry Bradshaw is insane. That is all. Well maybe a little more. I like the quote below and wish these talking heads would really think before saying some of the nonsensical shite they spew every Sunday broadcast on Fox and daily on ESPN!

"Less hot takes. More educated ones please".

Also, get that senile old bitch off television! 

• Pie 1

Just now, Ted Ginn Jr.'s Hands said:

He always had a hate boner for Cam

We can remove Cam and add Jake though, Jake is even from NO and he actually used to praise Jake...he's old it happens to all of us. I mean for real his poo is because he's old and he's saying old man poo.

6 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Does anyone know the backstory of Bradshaw hatred for Cam? He’s hated him since his rookie season.

Screw that old pos 

He didn't think Cam was going to be a good Qb coming out of Auburn and stated Gabbert was the best prospect and then Cam came out and set the league on fire his rookie season and Bradshaw was sore ever since. 

Edited by Pantherxtreme
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 3

10 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

We can remove Cam and add Jake though, Jake is even from NO and he actually used to praise Jake...he's old it happens to all of us. I mean for real his poo is because he's old and he's saying old man poo.

10 minutes ago, hepcat said:

He's senile cut him some slack LOL

Hahahahahahahahahahahahha! I know, but that shite gets to me when its week after week, season after season.

21 minutes ago, OhhhhCam said:

The way the talking heads go out their way to disrespect cam is beyond me . 

I have heard die-hard fans of other teams say they have never understood the disrespect or seen it on this scale before.  I wanted somebody on the set to be like man what are you taking about Terry?!?