• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PS5

Ja  Rhule

Apparently the only way to get one is to adopt a bot as they say.  I switched from PC to PlayStation4 4 years ago but my PS4 died.  I tried to buy PS5 but Im not able to beat the bots.  Even when I add it to cart and click submit somehow my transaction always errors out and then it goes out of stock.  Scalpers use bots to hoard PS5, inflate the market and then sell x3 the price.  Looks like I will be switching back to PC and canceling my PS subscription.  I think Scalpers hoarding PS5 will end up hurting Sony.

• Pie 1

Hot stock app.

I have bought 3.

I have also bought numerous GPUs. And built PCs.  If you think the PS5 is hard to get, try GPUs.

I’ve kept some and resold some. Had to find a way to pay some unexpected car bills.

App will tell you when it’s in stock on any site you want and makes it very easy to beat the bots. At least for me.

• Pie 2

Follow this guy and turn on post notifications.

https://twitter.com/mattswider

For the best shot at getting one, he recommends two things:

1.) buying a bundle (re-sellers usually avoid bundles since they then have to attempt to sell even higher since it comes with a game or 2 and an extra controller) making it even harder to move since they're buying the bundle for ~$600-700 then have to try and re-sell it for $1000+.

2.) signing up for GameStop's "Pro" membership (it's like $15 for a year) because when GameStop has a stock drop, it usually runs out before opening to the general public. People that are using bots to buy up stock won't sign up for a membership like that; they also email you ahead of time telling you when the stock will go live

I signed up for GameStop Pro and tried it the next time he announced a PS5 restock and it worked. I didn't end up placing the order, but I was able to add it to my cart and go all the way through checkout process and all I had to do was hit "Place Order". I held off that time and was going to buy the next drop and I'm glad I did because then the hurricane hit so I'll have to hold off a bit longer. 😅

He usually does a livestream on YouTube during these drops and is trying himself and you'll see people commenting saying it worked and all and people tweeting him their order confirmations.

Edited by Iron Saint

3 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Follow this guy and turn on post notifications.

https://twitter.com/mattswider

For the best shot at getting one, he recommends two things:

1.) buying a bundle (re-sellers usually avoid bundles since they then have to attempt to sell even higher since it comes with a game or 2 and an extra controller) making it even harder to move since they're buying the bundle for ~$600-700 then have to try and re-sell it for $1000+.

2.) signing up for GameStop's "Pro" membership (it's like $15 for a year) because when GameStop has a stock drop, it usually runs out before opening to the general public. People that are using bots to buy up stock won't sign up for a membership like that; they also email you ahead of time telling you when the stock will go live

I signed up for GameStop Pro and tried it the next time he announced a PS5 restock and it worked. I didn't end up placing the order, but I was able to add it to my cart and go all the way through checkout process and all I had to do was hit "Place Order". I held off that time and was going to buy the next drop and I'm glad I did because then the hurricane hit so I'll have to hold off a bit longer. 😅

He usually does a livestream on YouTube during these drops and is trying himself and you'll see people commenting saying it worked and all and people tweeting him their order confirmations.

I got GameStop pro membership and 3 times I was able to add it to cart and 3 times Place Order button did not worked and then it went out of stock.  It kept saying too many orders are being submitted.

8 hours ago, Shocker said:

Been trying for a about a week but no luck yet.  Stockx worries me with scams or I would have dropped 800 on one.  Glad I didn’t 

Yea, same.  I will try to use another trick.  I have been trying to buy it for 2-3 weeks.  Almost bought it at least 6-7 times.  Had it in my cart and all.

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, Ja Rhule said:

I got GameStop pro membership and 3 times I was able to add it to cart and 3 times Place Order button did not worked and then it went out of stock.  It kept saying too many orders are being submitted.

Ah I feel you, that's odd. Most of the people I seen having problems had trouble just adding it to the cart. The time I had tried it, it added to the cart and I was on the last screen before hitting "Place Order" debating if I should order it and stayed like that for 30-45 minutes before I saw people commenting that they were sold out.

10 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Yeah I guess the Wal Mart idea is bull.  I was on there and had add to cart but then technical difficulties popped up.  Fug this

Yea, they announce it to the world and they are gone within few seconds.  I’m sure they are strategy behind it.  Walmart sells ps5 almost every day for 1 minute.  They have thousands of them in stock.