• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PS5

Ja  Rhule

Also, I spoke to few people who said they got a console from Walmart… they did they just got it from 3rd party company selling on Walmart website at inflated price.  Some 3rd party companies that sell on Walmart website sometimes sell for $100-$150 above retail which is not too terrible.

• Poo 1

On 11/12/2021 at 6:28 PM, Ja Rhule said:

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ps5/register-to-buy/

If you had an account with PlayStation for few years it’s almost 100% you will get selected to get one.  They reward loyalty.

My brother and I were fortunate to snag Series X consoles from one of the Wal-Mart drops right before Thanksgiving last year. Crazy that this is still a thing a year later and I signed up for the Sony notification to see if I could get lucky with that as well.

Prior to this I've always been a late adopter of consoles, not buying until the price drops, and didn't own any of the XBox One consoles. Not a ton of time to play these days but it's been fun being on the front edge of this generation.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, KSpan said:

My brother and I were fortunate to snag Series X consoles from one of the Wal-Mart drops right before Thanksgiving last year. Crazy that this is still a thing a year later and I signed up for the Sony notification to see if I could get lucky with that as well.

Prior to this I've always been a late adopter of consoles, not buying until the price drops, and didn't own any of the XBox One consoles. Not a ton of time to play these days but it's been fun being on the front edge of this generation.

I almost bought Xbox X this weekend but hesitated and they were sold out.  I might buy one if I can. Seems like this shortage will linger into 2022.

Edited by Ja Rhule
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1