• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PS5

Ja  Rhule

On 10/27/2021 at 7:46 PM, onmyown said:

Hot stock app.

I have bought 3.

I have also bought numerous GPUs. And built PCs.  If you think the PS5 is hard to get, try GPUs.

I’ve kept some and resold some. Had to find a way to pay some unexpected car bills.

App will tell you when it’s in stock on any site you want and makes it very easy to beat the bots. At least for me.

Thanks!  I signed up for the app and was able to get one!  Almost bought another today but my wife would kill me.  This app is a bot lol.  Need a bot to beat a bot.

Edited by Ja Rhule

42 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

Thanks!  I signed up for the app and was able to get one!  Almost bought another today but my wife would kill me.  This app is a bot lol.  Need a bot to beat a bot.

Yes sir glad to hear it. I got sick of the bots as well. As a PC builder, that app is essential. For $5, I have easily made much much more.

You can always go the free route, if anyone doesn’t want to pay for premium. But you only get alerts on one single product and vendor.

That’s how I started, when I realized it worked and snagged my first PS5, I went premium. Have been very satisfied.

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Shocker said:

None of these sites work...I signed up for Wal Mart Plus and it just says 

Available online now for Walmart+ member

This is bull...bout done with the horseshet

I almost got it. But my wife would kill me.

This is 4th PS5 I could of bought in last 6 days.  The trick with Walmart to click the second time switches to 3pm on your phone.

CFAB784F-C4EB-4AAE-90B3-A26CD66201CA.jpeg

081E6873-6194-454B-9E51-B123F43AF228.jpeg

Edited by Ja Rhule