• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers owe the fans an explanation why Sam Darnold was the only potential starting QB on the roster this season. 

hepcat

There’s a handful of younger backups like CJ Beathard and Gardner Minshew that have looked a lot better than Darnold when asked to play. Those are two I would have  been interested. But, what’s done is done. 

After this season, I highly doubt Tepper will allow someone to go with a reclamation job ever again. So at least it assures us that. 

Proven vet or rookie is the way

6 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

Hedge fund managers are aggressive not conservative. But he’s the owner, not the GM. Darnold hasn’t lived up to expectations, but you could say this about everyone on offense. It’s an absolute cluster fug and there’s some kind of underlying issues not being addressed. 

I think Darnold has lived up exactly to expectations.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

Should have drafted Fields and let him sit behind a Mitch, Bortles or some below average starter until he is ready. We would still have our Darnold picks for this draft to take offensive linemen…  The worst part is a large number of us knew Darnold wouldn’t work and had to sit and watch it fail.