• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

$29.5million two year deal

Kick

Yes, that is the extension Anderson received, with $20mil guaranteed.  Based on last years performance, I can get it, BUT, What has he done for us lately, but drop drop.  The TD was a bonus for him after the hard work of others.  If there are medical or mental issues, deal with it. The QB can't make plays if the ball is not caught. C'mon Robby

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

Robby and Sam have some sort of beef with one another, plus it seems the coaching staff didnt ask Rob about Sam at all.........Rob knew what was coming and this was the only chance he had before his numbers fell in a blackhole.... so make a fuss, dont report, etc etc Get the bag before the season, very smart move really. 

Edited by Basbear
  • Pie 10
  • Poo 1

He's been one of the worst wideouts in the NFL this year.  Darnold isn't helping but he just looks checked out, and has for weeks.

We have the most drops of any NFL team, but Darnold has declined so steadly the last few weeks that we also have some of the most bad throw percentages.

• Pie 3

18 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Robby and Sam have some sort of beef with one another, plus it seems the coaching staff didnt ask Rob about Sam at all.........Rob knew what was coming and this was the only chance he had before his numbers fell in a blackhole.... so make a fuss, dont report, etc etc Get the bag before the season, very smart move really. 

I agree. The body language says it all

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Dude had his little hissy fit on the sidelines and he's been the worst WR in football ever since.

Not sure why RA hasn’t been benched. It’s clear he’s struggling for whatever reason and it a a problem that’s not correcting itself anytime soon it seems.

8 minutes ago, cbully said:

I agree. The body language says it all

I heard it the comments before the season as well, did you notice the first couple weeks DJ Moore was getting loins share of recs/targets?? Recent Drops are proofs as well. I can not believe Rhule and his huge army of Temple/baylor bros didnt consult Robby for his real opinion on Sam. 

Heres how it would have gone;

Rhule asking very complex questions non-stop for 21 minutes

Robby- " Naw "

• Flames 1

15 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Rob definitely didn't want Sam here. His body language at the press conference said it all. 

Which is okay because I definitely don't want either of them here. 

That’s why I say we got to find a trade partner for him. Get something for him at least. But this contract basically nullified that option.