• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you trade one of our two 5th round picks for Minshew right now…..

WarPanthers89

47 minutes ago, Varking said:

We’d be a one loss team right now with Minshew at QB. And not entertaining the idea of trading for Watson. 

I agree... I've watched film of Minshew and what I see is a guy that has a lot of Brett Farve like ability/potential. His biggest issue was trying to force too many throws into tight windows, like a gunslinger does. But he is young, and the biggest difference between he and Darnold is that Minshew can see the field well and read defenses. He will be a starter for a team at some point, wait and see. The games I saw him play in I was very impressed with his moxie, passion and decision making.

Edited by Dragoon11

2 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Im at the point i really dont care to see darnold anymore so whatever. I dont know how you comeback from only 3 points against the terrible giants...morale is just to damn low. Just put PJ out there so it can be at least a little bit exciting. 

Putting PJ out there is not going to change the morale of the team.  It might make a few fans happy but the team knows what's up. 

You better be ready to endure some ugly games the rest of the way.  If you thought the last game was bad you better prepare yourself because it's only a foreshadowing of the ass kickings to come.

• Beer 1

10 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Im at the point i really dont care to see darnold anymore so whatever. I dont know how you comeback from only 3 points against the terrible giants...morale is just to damn low. Just put PJ out there so it can be at least a little bit exciting. 

PJ?, the guy who was several times worse than Darnold when he got in? 3 of 14 PJ? 

Nah

Edited by Moo Daeng