• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapaport: Panthers/ Tepper out of Watson deal

FugginPoo

5 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yep. He doesn't want to come here and Stafford didn't want to come here.

Two elite QB's that are avoiding this place. No Bueno.

I believe this means moving forward we are a draft only QB option.

Bingo. I've been saying it for awhile. Good veteran QBs with other options are gonna choose another option. We're basically the late stage Al Davis Raiders at this point. The only "high level" vets we're going to get are going to have to be passed their prime with limited options and we're still going to have to overpay to the point of comedy.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, uncfan888 said:

But Miami didn't want him unless there was some clarity about his situation. So does that mean he's just not going to be traded? 

I think he settles and Carolina doesn't want to be caught with the hand in the bad look cookie jar.

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

I thought he had agreed to waive his no trade clause for Miami and us. Guess that was wrong or he changed his mind

He had. Them this season kicked off and it became very clear that this organization is a poo show right now. The OL is trash, the overall offense is entirely broken, and Rhule is making comments indicating that the OC's job might be in jeopardy. I can't blame any QB for looking at this situation and opting out. We might be the worst situation in the entire league for a QB to walk into right now. Well, except for the Bears. So #31.

• Beer 1