• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapaport: Panthers/ Tepper out of Watson deal

FugginPoo

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yep. He doesn't want to come here and Stafford didn't want to come here.

Two elite QB's that are avoiding this place. No Bueno.

I believe this means moving forward we are a draft only QB option.

Watson wants to go to a 1-7 team so he is not very bright atleast Stafford went to a winning team.Watson is going to a team that is worse then us so the joke is on him.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Bartin said:

The wording “Owner David Tepper and the Panthers” was not lost on me

Confirms everything is coming from the top on this which I’m guessing most of us already assumed.

Ehhh just think he prefers Miami for different reasons. Would be a Panther if Miami did not have an offer.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

6 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

I guess we can start Rodgers to Carolina topics next. Lol

Rodgers isn’t coming here. That’s two elite qbs who straight up said no to us. We’re gonna have to draft a qb and this fanbase should be very very concerned about this staff picking the right one with Teddy and Darnold being their choices in the past.

some of us told y’all who were celebrating cutting cam that we could be in qb hell for a decade. 

Edited by TheRumGone

1 minute ago, Panthers12211981 said:

Watson wants to go to a 1-7 team so he is not very bright atleast Stafford went to a winning team.Watson is going to a team that is worse then us so the joke is on him.

The fact he picks a 1-7 team over us should tell you something about us. 

So 2 top QBs just said no to  not wanting to play here if they had a choice in the last few months. That's even worse than not getting watson cuz of his alleged problems. Hope everybody that's happy is sitting front row for the rest of these games. Take all of it in so you can see the bigger picture first hand. Lol

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, Verge said:

Ehhh just think he prefers Miami for different reasons. Would be a Panther if Miami did not have an offer.

But Miami didn't want him unless there was some clarity about his situation. So does that mean he's just not going to be traded?