• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapaport: Panthers/ Tepper out of Watson deal

FugginPoo

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, it's possible I am misreading it but it is something I am curious to see.

Since it seems like the Draft is the only way to go now to get another QB, whom would you prefer?

Howell? Rattler?  Willis? 

1 minute ago, glenwo2 said:

Since it seems like the Draft is the only way to go now to get another QB, whom would you prefer?

Howell? Rattler?  Willis? 

None of the above.

Rattler is a late round pick, if he is even draftable.

Howell and Willis have a LOT of warts. Howell has a moderately high ceiling but a low floor. Willis has a high ceiling and a REALLY low floor.

Just now, kungfoodude said:

None of the above.

Rattler is a late round pick, if he is even draftable.

Howell and Willis have a LOT of warts. Howell has a moderately high ceiling but a low floor. Willis has a high ceiling and a REALLY low floor.

I do wonder though, who is going to block for these hypothetical draft qb's? 

3 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Casserio knows this deal will define his career in Houston. He has to hold out as long as he can for the very best deal.

Yeah, he stepped into an impossible situation. I am not sure he is gonna be able to get out of that one.

He should honestly be trying to find the least painful way out. 

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

I do wonder though, who is going to block for these hypothetical draft qb's? 

That is why I want to go OL with our first. Or trade down to get more 2nd and 3rd one picks, which we solely use on OL.

We have to get at least one sure starter out of this next offseason, preferably two.

I wish we would have gotten him partly because I wanted to see the meltdown on the huddle. This would probably rival the time when we drafted Cam Newton.  I really believe Watson makes our team better and I don’t fault the organization one bit for trying to improve the team.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Panthers12211981 said:

oh STFU so sick of you and your whinning everytime we lose.you are what we called a bandwagon fan only wants to watch when things are good but when things go bad you want to jump ship.

There seems to be way more Cam fans on this site than Panthers fans. I haven’t been on this site that long, but I’ve never seen so many irrational takes in my life. 

• Flames 2

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

That is why I want to go OL with our first. Or trade down to get more 2nd and 3rd one picks, which we solely use on OL.

We have to get at least one sure starter out of this next offseason, preferably two.

If we have a chance to get one of the top 3ish left tackles (and I easily think we will) and we trade down I think I may quite literally lose my mind.  Quit being fuging cute with this