• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do we even want to talk about the Falcons game or are we just chalking up another loss?

hepcat

5 minutes ago, onmyown said:

personally I think it’s time we start tanking…but to be honest I’m not sure what they can even do to win if they wanted to…so is that really tanking?

who cares really, what we don’t need is a Rivera trademarked 7-10 season getting fuged from all directions 

Only QB I have seen that has somewhat impressed me is Malik Willis. But if his stock keeps rising Panthers won’t be high enough to draft him. 

• Beer 1

We aren't winning.  Not much to talk about really.  As long as we do not have a starting QB, we won't win another game.  I don't know what happened to this offense after the Cowboys, but clearly that game absolutely killed all confidence on the offense.  They gave up 3 games ago for some reason.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Smithers said:

If we get Shaq, Burris, and Gilmore this Sunday then we can possibly hold Atlanta to 14 points or less.  We might be able to score 17.  I doubt it…but maybe

We scored 3 against the Giants, which was a struggle.  We couldn't even manage a garbage time score.