• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do we even want to talk about the Falcons game or are we just chalking up another loss?

hepcat

56 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

I feel bad for Gilmore lol he can to u defeated team and now we haven’t won since we signed him. I don’t think he even plays for us. Rhule already said he didn’t think he was ready lol. I mean I don’t know what is going on with this team.

Just trade him to the Cardinals or Bills for a 4th or 5th lol. He's not even under contract next year so might as well be depth for a Superbowl contender this year. 

7 minutes ago, ThPantherFan said:

I'm sorry, my guitar playing friend, but I'm not giving up yet.  Rhule will put some fire under some asses and we will win.  21 Panthers - 10 Atlanta.

I appreciate your optimism….wish I had it. This team has beat optimism out of me permanently. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

We’re not losing the rest of our games guys we were a DRASTICALLY different team with CMC and when he returns he’ll win us a few games alone. Darnold will suck the remainder of the season of course but we’ll win a few for sure.

I know I’m in the minority but I wouldn’t be shocked if we actually look competitive in most of our games going forward. The return of Shaq and Burris, Gilmore and CMC…come on guys we’re not as terrible as we played at the Giants. Any one who’s played at a competitive/high level of sports knows sometimes you just get a dud of a performance from your team. You can prepare all week be sharp in practice but when you get out on the court/field the team just doesn’t jive. When you’ve heard all week how much you suck and how terrible you are I have to believe a locker room of guys like Burns Chinn Reddick Moore Robby(yes Robby!) Donte Jackson etc are going to respond in a pissed off manner. Now Darnold/the oline suuuuck and will lose us games for sure…but I think we’re getting a little carried away with the not winning anymore games thing.

I honestly read this and thought "oh right, we play Atlanta this week".  

I'll watch it, I'll whine about it on Twitter for most of the game, and I'll be pissed when we probably lose but sitting through the rapid descent into unwatchable offense (and the accompanying sight of a very good defense being made to look foolish after they play superhuman numbers of snaps) makes the idea of being heavily invested in individual games feel a bit hollow.  I'm upset that the Panthers managed to pull this off in 7 weeks.  

Individual causes, which I'm sure we'll debate endlessly, be damned.  The level of systemic fugedupness they're putting on display is uninspiring. 

18 minutes ago, CashNewton22 said:

We’re not losing the rest of our games guys we were a DRASTICALLY different team with CMC and when he returns he’ll win us a few games alone. Darnold will suck the remainder of the season of course but we’ll win a few for sure.

I know I’m in the minority but I wouldn’t be shocked if we actually look competitive in most of our games going forward. The return of Shaq and Burris, Gilmore and CMC…come on guys we’re not as terrible as we played at the Giants. Any one who’s played at a competitive/high level of sports knows sometimes you just get a dud of a performance from your team. You can prepare all week be sharp in practice but when you get out on the court/field the team just doesn’t jive. When you’ve heard all week how much you suck and how terrible you are I have to believe a locker room of guys like Burns Chinn Reddick Moore Robby(yes Robby!) Donte Jackson etc are going to respond in a pissed off manner. Now Darnold/the oline suuuuck and will lose us games for sure…but I think we’re getting a little carried away with the not winning anymore games thing.

But why win, hell might as well take CMC out for another year and trade him?

• Poo 1