• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do we even want to talk about the Falcons game or are we just chalking up another loss?

hepcat

Next up is the Falcons, a team that usually owns this sorry franchise for some reason. We expecting another ass kicking from a bad team or do the Panthers get up off the mat and make the fanbase have some hope again?

I think the Panthers are getting curb stomped personally. They gave up against the Giants and if they couldn't show a solid effort against a 1-5 team, ooh wee mayne. Gonna be rough from here on out. 

Falcons 42

Panthers 12

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

personally I think it’s time we start tanking…but to be honest I’m not sure what they can even do to win if they wanted to…so is that really tanking?

who cares really, what we don’t need is a Rivera trademarked 7-10 season getting fuged from all directions 

• Beer 1

Just now, BurnNChinn said:

I feel bad for Gilmore lol he can to u defeated team and now we haven’t won since we signed him. I don’t think he even plays for us. Rhule already said he didn’t think he was ready lol. I mean I don’t know what is going on with this team.

The coaches have let it spiral out of control.