• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do we even want to talk about the Falcons game or are we just chalking up another loss?

hepcat

11 minutes ago, LegioX said:

For now I’m actually not paying attention to Panther football. Hurricanes? They are 5-0 and seem to be a hell of a lot more competent than the Panthers..

Hornets are good too. LaMelo and Bridges 2 of the most exciting young players in the whole league

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, t96 said:

We are undefeated against the division this year and I think it will remain that way on Monday. Close win against a bad team, won't get fans too excited.

Two teams headed in two different directions.  While the Falcons might suck, they are trending better of late.   They have won 3 of their last 4 

Just now, t96 said:

Hornets are good too. LaMelo and Bridges 2 of the most exciting young players in the whole league

Worth the price of admission.

Panthers value dropping like a rock though. I'm wouldn't be excited about dropping $300+ to see this crap the Panthers are serving up.

Since Cam has gone things have gone horribly wrong. The entertainment factor is 0 and they don't know how to fix what they broke.

Actually it would be a lot more fun and interesting if they brought him back to entertain us, whatever he's got left, I'd take it. He's the guy who wanted to be here. I'd pay for that ticket.