• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

wATs0N pIcKEd MiaMi...WRONG

PanthersGOATFan336

Wonder who on this board has been saying that Watson wasn’t going anywhere till his legal issues were resolved from the moment they first popped up!?!?!?!! 

I guess we will never know.

lesson learned here, regardless of what the rumor mill says, if it doesn’t pass the sniff test chances are it’s bull poo

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Wonder who on this board has been saying that Watson wasn’t going anywhere till his legal issues were resolved from the moment they first popped up!?!?!?!! 

lesson learned here, regardless of what the rumor mill says, if it doesn’t pass the sniff test chances are it’s bull poo

Pete Davidson GIF by ABC Network

Florio reported in this PFT article that he actually didn't want to come to Carolina, despite us not having any caveat of him settling his cases...so, there's that.

"The bottom line is that the Dolphins wanted the civil cases settled before they would trade for Watson. The Panthers weren’t insisting on settlement of the civil cases, but that wasn’t enough to get Watson to want to play for that team. He wanted to play for the Dolphins."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/11/02/tony-buzbee-lawyer-for-the-22-deshaun-watson-plaintiffs-time-is-on-my-side/

26 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Florio reported in this PFT article that he actually didn't want to come to Carolina, despite us not having any caveat of him settling his cases...so, there's that.

"The bottom line is that the Dolphins wanted the civil cases settled before they would trade for Watson. The Panthers weren’t insisting on settlement of the civil cases, but that wasn’t enough to get Watson to want to play for that team. He wanted to play for the Dolphins."

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/11/02/tony-buzbee-lawyer-for-the-22-deshaun-watson-plaintiffs-time-is-on-my-side/

Watson dreaming of Miami like...

https://imgur.com/ZoHJod2spacer.png

3 hours ago, Doc Holiday said:

who pointed out the obvious/most likely?

how bold.