• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper Should go to Cam and admit he fuged up

Panthers12211981

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

fug it, let's make this season actually interesting.  Let's get real crazy.  None of this half crazy stuff. We once were owners of the record for oldest QB to win a game.  Tom Brady stole that from us. 

We once got Vinny T off the couch.  Let's bring back Delhomme for one game.  Just have him throw some classic Delhomme prayers downfield.  That would be entertaining.  He just needs to throw them quick and super high as he might not surive a hit. 

Who wouldn't tune in for that.  Every Panther fan would.  Heck, let's bring back skinny Jordan Gross while we are at it.  Let him run some routes for Robby. 

c'mon dude I know you are joking  but Jake was done everyone knew it after the cardinals game and 09 confirmed.This is not the same thing with Cam who has shown he still has it like I have said 100 times he took a poo Pats team and won more games then us and was lighten it up until he got covid if not for that he gets them in the playoffs imo.

1 minute ago, Panthers12211981 said:

c'mon dude I know you are joking  but Jake was done everyone knew it after the cardinals game and 09 confirmed.This is not the same thing with Cam who has shown he still has it like I have said 100 times he took a poo Pats team and won more games then us and was lighten it up until he got covid if not for that he gets them in the playoffs imo.

Cam is better than Cleveland Browns Jake.  Cam is better than some present day starters and plenty of backups even with a messed up arm.

But that doesn’t mean him coming back here makes any sense.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Panthers12211981 said:

so i'm a troll cause I want Cam back and thinks he still has it?

got news for alot of us think Cam still has plenty left go to twitter and join us on the podcast on youtube and see for yourself.

fug you and the horse you rode in on. fug your podcast and your Twitter followers.  Go suck Cams dick somewhere else.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1