• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

10/29 Game Thread, Blackhawks @ Canes

Harbingers

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Yeah, could be a break, could be a sprain, could be connective tissue. Wide variety of outcomes.

Let's hope for the best.

Ya he’s been good on the staal line so far this season too. Hopefully it was just a tweak and he just said fug this. I feel like our energy got a little jilted at the end of this game. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

Ya he’s been good on the staal line so far this season too. Hopefully it was just a tweak and he just said fug this. I feel like our energy got a little jilted at the end of this game. 

Yeah, you hate to see that chemistry messed up. 

We will see how it all works out.

• Pie 2

TDA is still going to get hate from people and that is fine.

If you are a public figure and you do something stupid, wether it was 15 years ago or 15 minutes ago, today’s society won’t let you forget it.

He’s free to vote for who he wants and believe what he wants, my only hope is that he has turned over a new leaf in regards to his character and he respects all people.

As fas as a hockey player, it’s well known that he’s well liked among his peers and he’s brought nothing but energy to our team.

It was nice to see our fans recognize what he’s added to our team.

Hopefully his great season continues and we get him locked up on a new deal.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

57 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

TDA is still going to get hate from people and that is fine.

If you are a public figure and you do something stupid, wether it was 15 years ago or 15 minutes ago, today’s society won’t let you forget it.

He’s free to vote for who he wants and believe what he wants, my only hope is that he has turned over a new leaf in regards to his character and he respects all people.

As fas as a hockey player, it’s well known that he’s well liked among his peers and he’s brought nothing but energy to our team.

It was nice to see our fans recognize what he’s added to our team.

Hopefully his great season continues and we get him locked up on a new deal.

As a NHL tough guy seeing him from 20 feet away with tears and humility post game was suprising he seems to genuinely want redemption.

• Pie 1