• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official my god how have we sunk so low Panthers at Falcons thread

Zod

Just now, 4Corners said:

Not only that, I’m surprised they didn’t call some horseshit pentaly on Shaq for shoving Davis 

He was making sure he didn’t go catch the tipped pass. Announcers were making out like it was revenge or something stupid, but he was just defending the broken play

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You can't blame an awful officiating call on DJ Moore. He caught the ball and got two feet down. That's on the refs.

You know enough about nfl football to know you have to maintain control going to the ground when youre out of bounds.  If he had held onto it there would have been no question.  You constantly bash Darnold when he deserves it, it's fair to say that was on DJ too.

• Pie 1

Just now, OneBadCat said:

The ball is secured though before he rolls out of bounds. I don’t understand how it would matter anymore at that point if he’s not in the field of play. 

It's all part of the catch, because he hasn't secured the ball as he's going out of bounds.  His hands are bringing it into his chest and as he drops to the ground he seems to knock it out...