• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam

ladypanther

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

lol Oh I forgot, you are the only one who sees the truth. The rest of us only care about mediocrity.

We won, and some of us are happy about that. Does it change the future? No. But how does whatever it is you are doing change anything?

I'm not the only one who sees the truth, hence why we've completely revamped our entire offensive approach.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

Tremble caught every ball thrown his way but 1.  And that’s not a drop.  And him not pulling that in isn’t something you should be complaining about.  He gave it all he had but the ball was still far out for him.   He is a rookie TE.  

Excuses. A drop is a drop. You give Sam hell for misses. We can give receivers hell for drops

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

Excuses. A drop is a drop. You give Sam hell for misses. We can give receivers hell for drops

Every ball not caught isn’t created equal.  That’s just nonsensical. 

Sam has been the worst starting QB in the NFL for the last 4 seasons.  Yeah, he catches more hell than other people.  Well, maybe not Robby on the year.  Robby deserves his fair share.   But I don’t fault Robby for the ball he didn’t catch today.  

6 minutes ago, CRA said:

Tremble caught every ball thrown his way but 1.  And that’s not a drop.  And him not pulling that in isn’t something you should be complaining about.  He gave it all he had but the ball was still far out for him.   He is a rookie TE.  

lot of drops aren’t even drops people talk about around here.  Then for some reason we are suppose to ignore Sam’s role in a lot of the drops.   He has been throwing guys into hits all season and giving them hard balls to catch.  Sam is a big part of why we lead the league in drops.   And that has to be said when we talk about drops.  

Cam made the same throws.

Brady makes the same throws.

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

Every ball not caught isn’t created equal.  That’s just nonsensical. 

Sam has been the worst starting QB in the NFL for the last 4 seasons.  Yeah, he catches more hell than other people.  Well, maybe not Robby on the year.  Robby deserves his fair share.   But I don’t fault Robby for the ball he didn’t catch today.  

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Watch what happens moving forward. We've transitioned to a backup QB offense. 

I don't know why you guys try to have back and forths with him. If you don't think the team is perfect, he thinks you're a bad fan

Sam did play well today. I know he was in an impossible situation with the Jets. I am not sure how much ability he has. If we fix the offensive line we can more accurately determine his ceiling. I also think an effort was made last week by coaches to work on his game. The play calling today was much better. I do think he has potential whether it is a starter in the NFL or a backup. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1