• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where everybody go?

PanthersGOATFan336

13 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

Been here 12 years myself and I’ve never seen this much overwhelming negativity. I just wonder why someone would waste their time and energy on something they find so awful.

If people are coming back that's all that matters there will always be negativity when a franchise is stuck in a rut. Do you really think the Browns and Bills were all sunshine and rainbows and cartwheels when they were still in the midst of their drought? You're just seeing it more now because social media is more prevalent but if we had this back then it would have been just as ugly.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

It was a snoozefest. Falcons suck, Panthers suck. Neither team is going anywhere. Maybe the Panthers get the 7th seed and then get trounced by Green Bay. Whoo hoo.

you must get invited to a ton of events.

Just now, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

poo teams beat poo teams all the time. jacksonville beat miami two weeks ago and both teams blow. doesnt mean jax is good. please use some braincells

Oh so because we beat a team that isn't top ranked we are poo..but arent we supposed to beat the team in front of us no matter what. 

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

why are you going from thread to thread projecting on posters who don't want to be delusional like you???

not delusional at all. I'm not expecting us to win the super bowl this year or anything but to be so whiney and negative after winning a game and being in a situation where we might be in the playoff hunt instead of talking draft is childish. it's a sports game we watch for fun, I know I would rather be watching a playoff game and having a good time in January than crying on an internet forum.

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

not delusional at all. I'm not expecting us to win the super bowl this year or anything but to be so whiney and negative after winning a game and being in a situation where we might be in the playoff hunt instead of talking draft is childish. it's a sports game we watch for fun, I know I would rather be watching a playoff game and having a good time in January than crying on an internet forum.

It's hard to talk playoffs when we've been jostling with the Falcons for dead last in the nfc south for the last two years. Yes I am happy we defeated them but that was the bare minimum expectation going into this season. If we hadn't been blown out by the Giants the week before you might see more optimism. Most fans probably want to see how we do against the Patriots and that is understandable.