• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where everybody go?

PanthersGOATFan336

9 minutes ago, frankw said:

It's hard to talk playoffs when we've been jostling with the Falcons for dead last in the nfc south for the last two years. Yes I am happy we defeated them but that was the bare minimum expectation going into this season. If we hadn't been blown out by the Giants the week before you might see more optimism. Most fans probably want to see how we do against the Patriots and that is understandable.

I've been watching the NFL long enough now to know that good teams some times lose to bad teams, some times bad teams beat good teams, some times teams that win almost every regular season game lose in the playoffs, some times teams that are close to .500 go to the super bowl or win it.

That's why we watch, it's unpredictable, it's fun, we have no control over what's going on. all the players ask us to do is cheer loudly while they throw their bodies at each other and try to give us a reason to get together and watch these games. I'll take as many as we can get, if that means a bonus game wild card weekend - sign me up!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

13 hours ago, GOAT said:

I've been watching the NFL long enough now to know that good teams some times lose to bad teams, some times bad teams beat good teams, some times teams that win almost every regular season game lose in the playoffs, some times teams that are close to .500 go to the super bowl or win it.

That's why we watch, it's unpredictable, it's fun, we have no control over what's going on. all the players ask us to do is cheer loudly while they throw their bodies at each other and try to give us a reason to get together and watch these games. I'll take as many as we can get, if that means a bonus game wild card weekend - sign me up!

Bump, because it deserves it. We ALL started watching football because it was fun, and exciting. It was entertaining, and we soaked it up. 

If this team were to flirt with the Playoffs this year, that would just make it that much more sweet. Year 2 of a rebuild, and we are hunting Playoff positions. Cool beans bro.