• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Still Very Much in Play

The Huddler

8 minutes ago, t96 said:

Playoffs would be nice but I just want to hit 9 wins so that we can have a shot at ending the no back to back winnings seasons curse next year.

This guy gets it. Too bad we made no real effort in acquiring a legitimate backup. We had absolutely no competition at qb in camp this year and nobody should get a pass for it.

• Beer 1

Lol getting pooed because I concede the playoffs this year with the Bucs x 2, @ NO, @Buff and @ Cards remaining on the schedule.  We would have to steal one of those games and win all the rest to even have a shot. This from a team that got throttled by the lowly Giants.  If we can't even take care of business against the doormat teams, how are we supposed to beat the best teams in NFL ON THE ROAD?

Unfiltered reality breeds contempt apparently.  Poo away homers if it makes you feel better about yourselves.

14 hours ago, CRA said:

Tampa Tom is now 0-3 vs the Saints.  

He's actually 1-3 if you count his win in the playoffs against them last year.

He'd be 0-4 if Drew Brees had been able to throw the ball more than 10 yards down the field in last year's divisional playoff game. According to Drew's wife the dude played last season with a torn rotator cuff.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/drew-brees-torn-rotator-cuff-2020-brittany/d1cipj6751po1f8xrgiqefmnq

Drew Brees' wife says Drew played this season with: A torn rotator cuff, a torn fascia in his foot, 11 broken ribs and a collapsed lung.
Edited by SCO96

No shame in losing to the Cowboys on the road.

I can even live with the loss to Minnesota at home (that game went into OT) b/c the Vikings are a talented team ...at least on paper.

The losses to the Eagles and Giants are inexcusable. We're more talented than both of those teams. The loss to NY was embarrassing, but we just didn't seem ready to play two weeks ago. Every team seems to have at least one of those games each season.

The Philly loss stings the most. We outplayed them the whole game and literally snatched defeat from the hands of victory in the 4th quarter. That loss was the hardest for me to stomach this season. 

At worst we should be 5-3 right now.

Edited by SCO96
  • Beer 1