• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This isn’t popular I know but….

Doc Holiday

17 minutes ago, Daeavorn said:

Dude stop. You arent entitled to a discussion topic, no one cares if you made one first. 

Good lord the immaturity.

Dude I didnt make the thread dude. Dude people literally make threads so that there post can be seen as first. Dude what's the point of having 2 threads about the same topic. Dude maybe that's why they have a search feature. Dude its like having the same discussion over and over..

ashton kutcher tattoo GIF

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 2

5 minutes ago, Ornias said:

Then you are admitting that Sam is done with us. How would you bench the franchises best QB for Sam when he is healthy?

Cam isn't coming.  How could Cam trust Matt Rhule and Tepper farther than he could throw them.  Just more embarassment would be instore for Cam. 

• Beer 1

PJ looked like he actually had some touch on the ball in his one start last year with a full week of starting reps. I think he had a couple picks but I don't think any guy off another teams practice squad is gonna do much better on such short notice. They have to get somebody in as a backup/scout team qb either way but I wouldn't trade for anyone except Minshew. Trubisky is probably happy to be the backup on a playoff team for this year