• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This isn’t popular I know but….

Doc Holiday

2 hours ago, hepcat said:

Singing cam would FILL the stadium for the rest of the season. I guess it depends how bad Darnold’s concussion is. PJ Walker ain’t taking this team anywhere. Cam? It’s possible. 

Signing Cam would not fill the stadium for the rest of the season. The stadium wasn't full Cam's last couple seasons when the team was losing badly and they're not going to come back to watch him lose with now. Current Cam also wouldn't take this team anywhere.

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, Zod said:

I would honestly sign Cam this week. Would be one of the craziest things ever to happen. Such chaos. Such excitement. 

He’s a player who has always been driven by emotion and adrenaline. Can you imagine how high he’d be running back on that field?? His energy alone would be good for like 2-3 wins. 

I still don’t trust his accuracy but heck if we’re gonna hand the ball off 30x a game and play defense…he can make enough plays for that. 

7 hours ago, Doc Holiday said:

We are currently sitting in a playoff spot(yes we are in if playoffs started today, 7th seed), if we are serious about staying there we need to sign Cam!

Rhule needs to eat his ego and over pay for cam if needed $2-4m.

Cam is the best option out there. Period.

Better than most backups for sure. He's light years better than PJ Walker.