• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk to me about the Patriots, what do you know?

Zod

I'm flying out for this game, my first home game since like 2018.

really going to be bummed if PJ is starting, a huge downgrade from which I originally planned for this to be a Sam vs Cam.

Pat's seem to have a good team that can win or lose any game.

we're 1-0 when I'm at home games though!

• Pie 6

Priority #1 is stopping the run and Harris.    If they are able to run downhill at us it will neutralize our pass rush.   Stop the run and then we get a shot at making Mac Jones miserable. 

If PJ plays, Joe Brady needs to add in some read option runs and get him moving a lot.  Historically, Bill doesn't like that type QB play. 

If Sam plays, they just need to call a fair share of called QB runs. 

Best chance is to pray for an ugly game. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

This is the biggest mismatch of the season, coaching wise. Our staff struggles tremendously with basic things and Belichick has this poo down to a science. 

But....Ron Rivera didn't really have much trouble with Bill, so there is that.

That's just Cam.  Belichick has struggled with mobile QBs from the likes of Smith, Gabbert to Wilson, Cam.  

The only mobile QB Bill really has owned is Tyrod.  And he was a divsional opponent.   

I don't care who we start.  Joe Brady needs to run the QB this week. Creatively and often.   Otherwise, it is going to be INT city for any QB we start we we get down and are forced to lean on the pass. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

I'm flying out for this game, my first home game since like 2018.

really going to be bummed if PJ is starting, a huge downgrade from which I originally planned for this to be a Sam vs Cam.

Pat's seem to have a good team that can win or lose any game.

we're 1-0 when I'm at home games though!

We are 3-0 when I go to games. It's really weird

2018- Destroy the Bucs, 6-2. Get thomped by the Steelers next week, finish 7-9.

2019- Get annihilated by the 49ers, beat the Titans next week, 5-3. Don't win a game rest of the season.

2020- Give up 45 to the Bucs, 5 game losing streak. Next week I went to the Detroit game, 20-0 win.

I always seem to get the outlier games... I'm planning on going to the WFT game later this month, watch us destroy them and then not win for the rest of the season.

• Pie 1

25 minutes ago, CRA said:

I personally don’t have faith in this staff, think Rhule will simply attempt his Atl game plan.  NE lines up to take the run away.  We punt every down.  Get down.  Then it becomes INT city time. 

God, let’s hope Rhule isn’t that stupid as a NFL Coach 

…losing, not a good look particularly at home