• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers signing former San Jose State and Rams QB Josh Love to the practice squad

SgtJoo

47 minutes ago, ErvingsEffort said:

Trust the process... everything was done so PJ could shine...

It's all by design...

I'm Loving it....said it since the off-season, PJ was going to start and he will lead us to the playoffs, guaranteed.

I won't deny he is exciting to watch play. He is a total gunslinger. I wish he could just get the turnovers down a bit though. He does have ZERO fear though and you just can't teach that stuff. If he could get his accuracy down and get the turnovers down he could be dangerous because he has the mindset for it I believe.

3 hours ago, CashNewton22 said:

I came here hoping to see maybe a highlight or something but all we get is the usual suspects whining about Coach Rhule who is one win away from matching his win total last year at the midpoint of the season but I digress. For those of us who aren’t whiny little babies here’s actual footage of Josh Love….

Did his O-line come with him?

• Flames 1