• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Henry Ruggs III

Ja  Rhule

3 hours ago, Squid Game said:

The kid is probably done in the NFL. This isn’t beating a woman up or injuring someone in a wreck. He killed someone. He’s likely won’t end up in prison though and that’s what sucks. 

Well, if he doesn’t end up in prison…the NFL can’t let him be Leonard Little Part 2.  

I’m all about serving time, 2nd chances, and all that.  But that doesn’t mean everything imaginable should be on the table.  NFL should be off the table.   It’s too great of a luxury.  

Little of have course ended up getting drunk and behind the wheel again.   I would have to think the millions and decade longer NFL career helped him not learn his lesson.  

1 minute ago, amcoolio said:

One of my employees, 21 year old college student, had the same charge and she just got 11 months in jail. Crazy how one bad decision changes your life, dont drink and drive

She drunkenly killed someone while driving and got 11 months? That’s it?

2 hours ago, Squid Game said:

The kid is probably done in the NFL. This isn’t beating a woman up or injuring someone in a wreck. He killed someone. He’s likely won’t end up in prison though and that’s what sucks. 

I would be willing to bet money on you being correct. Dude will buy his way out of it and won't serve any time. He will do some community service and then take some sort of "alcohol awareness" BS class while that victim rots away in the ground.

15 minutes ago, CRA said:

Well, if he doesn’t end up in prison…the NFL can’t let him be Leonard Little Part 2.  

I’m all about serving time, 2nd chances, and all that.  But that doesn’t mean everything imaginable should be on the table.  NFL should be off the table.   It’s too great of a luxury.  

Little would have course end up getting drunk and behind the wheel again.   I would have to think the millions and decade longer NFL career helped him not learn his lesson.  

10 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

I would be willing to bet money on you being correct. Dude will buy his way out of it and won't serve any time. He will do some community service and then take some sort of "alcohol awareness" BS class while that victim rots away in the ground.

I have a close friend who is a cop. He was telling us that majority of the charges get dismiss in court and that most misdemeanor deaths by motor vehicle end up in pleading to probation. He even told a story about a case where he end up charging an old lady for failing to reduce speed only, instead of death by motor vehicle after talking with the district attorney. These are people that don’t even have money like Ruggs to hire a good attorney. 

Edited by Squid Game

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Does a corvette drop its engine block these days on a front end collision, that would only make sense how it looks. Also you gotta think the other side of the RAV4 is probably nonexistent at this point so if there was anyone in the passenger side back seat. 

New Corvettes are mid engine, behind driver. Idk on the tank location of new Corvettes.

Seeing no driver door open on the rav4 is scary. Was it fire that did them in from the pictures, cause the passanger side is open.

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, 1usctrojan said:

they have zero awareness of their impairment.   

Gonna disagree with you here… unless you were a brain-dead moron BEFORE you got drunk, then *of course* you are aware you are impaired.

I myself made the same wrong decision a few times many many years ago in my young and stupid years and got away with it somehow.  But I never once woke up thinking “Gosh and golly, I have no recollection of what I was doing!”

It was “Holy poo, how did I get away with that act of recklessness and stupidity?”

Remove the “awareness” from the act and, just like the insanity defense, you’ve removed the RESPONSIBILITY.

OF COURSE he was aware that he was impaired. Then he went out and killed somebody.

Fug him.

45 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

All the money these guys make and he can’t call an Uber or a taxi or a friend?  

Spot just opened up on the Raiders, maybe they want Anderson.

Worse. I’m pretty sure the NFL has a no questions asked car service that will come get you to avoid situations like this. 

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Maybe it’s an excellent opportunity to show personal responsibility and not blame the rest of the world for your vices?

My vices? I'm not the idiot that killed someone.

WTF are you talking about? That quote was about football and mixing more fuel to the fire by moving to LV. I don't know the details off this incident and I certainly wasn't making excuses for anyone. 

• Pie 1