• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Desperate times call for desperate measures

NAS

4 hours ago, OldhamA said:

What do you consider to be a 'franchise' QB?

In my opinion there's only like 10 of them in the game - everyone else you're always trying to upgrade. 

This team is much better than it was under the last years of Rivera - he and Hurney left us dead in a ditch. It looks like he's taking Washington to the same ditch now.

Everyone keeps moving the goal post with the worst roster argument to hate on Rhule and fit but that 2019 roster towards the end was just woof.

• Pie 1

21 hours ago, NAS said:

If Sam can't go, I would much rather see what Morgan has than roll with PJ.  I have frankly seen enough to know he's terrible.  

Does anyone know if Morgan is getting any real reps this week?

Damn.  I did not see this thread and I already posted about the team thinking outside the box and trying Morgan out.

I mean who knows?  He could turn out to be a serviceable QB that Sam was supposed to be. 

I mean...what do we have to lose at this point?

We know what PJ is going to bring us and a lot of it won't be good. 

• Beer 1

9 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Everyone keeps moving the goal post with the worst roster argument to hate on Rhule and fit but that 2019 roster towards the end was just woof.

The roster was not bad, actually. It was that most of those players had basically given up on the team and were just playing for themselves, because they knew this was the end of the coaching staff. They were basically auditioning for jobs elsewhere with the latter half of that season.

• Beer 1

18 hours ago, BrianS said:

I actually hope PJ starts.  Rhule needs to see without a doubt that PJ is not an NFL QB.  This staff needs to see that it's not OK to go into a season without a real backup.  If you want to develop someone, make that developmental guy your THIRD QB.  Not your first or second.

I agree with this take, actually. 

If nothing else, it will show the owner that our coaches have zero idea what a good QB looks like.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, ThePriceIsRight said:

Just for you, what does PJ have to do to convince you he's just as legit if not wayyyy better than Darnold...win, or win n 3tds, or win n break records....I mean he's going win...so what else...

Shut up, CPsinceday1.   Your act is tired.

1 minute ago, ThePriceIsRight said:

I only get ban because of guys like you scared to hear the truth...but the funny thing about the truth...no matter how many lies u tell Urself the truth remains the truth... sometimes you gotta disguise it in a lie for people to believe it....

No.  You get banned because of stupid sh*t you post.   🧐

AND you coming back and posting under alternate names thus circumventing the BAN.

Edited by glenwo2

1 minute ago, ThePriceIsRight said:

Actually I never once called anyone any names....never used foul language...oh I just said PJ was better than Darnold...to people who thought Darnold could be actually good...I am reminder YOU WERE WRONG

You are a reminder that a person can circumvent a BANNING apparently.

@rayzor, what are your thoughts on this, eh?  🤔

Edited by glenwo2

8 minutes ago, ThePriceIsRight said:

Just for you, what does PJ have to do to convince you he's just as legit if not wayyyy better than Darnold...win, or win n 3tds, or win n break records....I mean he's going win...so what else...

Play like an NFL QB. Darnold has rarely ever played like an NFL QB and PJ has never played like one.

The odds of either of those happening are lottery-esque. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

37 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

This post coming from a guy who was banned 6370373735 times and made 7099683823 alternate accounts.

In other words :  Shut your piehole, Loser. 

Make that 6370373737 times now.    😏

Edited by glenwo2

21 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

You are a reminder that a person can circumvent a BANNING apparently.

@rayzor, what are your thoughts on this, eh?  🤔

1) i know it may seem like it, but I'm not here all the time. when i am, though, i know when that guy and a few others are here so you don't need to keep drawing my attention to it. i'll take care of it when i can.

2) don't feed the trolls. that means don't engage. show some restraint.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2