• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aaron Rodgers tests positive for Covid

Pantera1

2 hours ago, Cam's New Arm said:

Wrong.

Find me the video clip where he said he was vaccinated. @NanuqoftheNorth

Misleading and lieing are two different things.

Also, where is your response to his allergy to the MRNA vaccines?

1. We have no way of knowing if Rodgers actually has an allergy to the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines other than his claims without evidence. 

2. What we do know for sure is Aaron was NOT vaccinated while disregarding NFL COVID protocols on numerous occasions.  He knowingly risked his own health and the health of anyone else who was around him (and by extension, anyone who came in contact with those who him came in contact with Aaron and so on and so on...).  That is how viruses are spread and pandemics occur.  By violating protocol Aaron Rodgers proved he is NOT a trustworthy individual and that he is an inconsiderate, selfish prick.

3. Rodgers could have easily been vaccinated with the J&J COVID vaccine as his reasoning for not getting it without merit.  Despite his public claims (LIES) there exists NO medical evidence indicating any of these vaccines pose a risk to our reproductive health.  Also, the risk of experiencing heart issues is miniscule in comparison to the life threatening health risks Aaron is taking by choosing not  to get vaccinated.  

4. Pfizer and Merck have announced positive trial results for easy-to-take pills to combat the disease, but the antiviral medications are very different from ivermectin, contrary to Rodgers’ false claim, which has been circulating on social media.

4. Being truthful means when someone asks you a question, you respond honestly.  Pretty simple concept and so easy to do, unless you intend to mislead someone (AKA: LIE).  When Aaron was asked "Are you vaccinated?"  The TRUTH would have been to say "NO" or "No I'm NOT vaccinated."  What Aaron said was "Yeah I'm immunized.", which we all know was a lie. 

List of Aaron's ignorant and deceitful COVID comments disproven:   https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/scicheck-aaron-rodgers-inaccurate-covid-19-claims/

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

1 hour ago, Cam's New Arm said:

I'm glad you care this much, hombre. Your government loves you.

The CDC issued warnings to not take the J&J due to clotting and he has an allergy to the same ingredient that's in shampoos, ext. 

I'm sorry none of this fits within your narrow and tyrannical view. @NanuqoftheNorth

I'm old enough to remember when anti-vaxxers where treated like the anti-science oddballs that they are.  Meanwhile, the vast majority of Americans gladly lined up for vaccinations because they understood that we lived in a society and as such had a responsibility for one another's well being. 

Keep drinking the right wing Kool-aid buddy.

• Pie 1

There were a few hundred cases of clotting out of literally millions of doses.  That's not a valid excuse.

Anyway there's something you all should know about these celebrity cases like Rodgers, Joe Rogan, Dennis Prager, etc. who beat COVID so easily.  These people who supposedly aren't scared of COVID are either on a strict testing routine or the second they feel "off" their private doctor comes to their house and tests them.  If they test positive, they're rushed onto monoclonal antibody therapy which is proven to produce highly favorable outcomes if administered in the early stages of COVID.  The ivermectin, HCQ, and other bullshit is just window dressing.  They might as well tap themselves on the head ten times every morning with a wooden spoon in addition to getting a cutting edge antibody therapy and then credit the former.

It's endlessly hilarious to me that they won't take a "dangerous experimental vaccine" but will tear ass to get fuging lab-grown antibodies put into them as part of a non-FDA approved treatment.

• Pie 2

On 11/12/2021 at 2:37 PM, Cam's New Arm said:

I'm glad you care this much, hombre. Your government loves you.

The CDC issued warnings to not take the J&J due to clotting and he has an allergy to the same ingredient that's in shampoos, ext. 

I'm sorry none of this fits within your narrow and tyrannical view. @NanuqoftheNorth

My mother is anti vax because she claims her cousin got Polio from the Vaccine itself.  Unbelievable with all the scientific data we have now about vaccines being effective, she still claims they are all poisons.  You are exactly as she was about 35 years ago...so grats on that one my man.  She is now a paranoid person who doesn't trust anyone who doesn't follow pseudoscience and unproven data on "Natural" remedies.  She will gladly take all kinds of pills as long as they are "Natural" without even caring about the side effects.  She has also convinced nearly everyone in my family of the same thing...them having kids now, sure they have convinced them of it as well.  As my nurse friends have told me..."You're going to be having far more chemicals pumped into your body when you are clinging to life in the hospital" compared to a delivery system in a vaccine FFS.  

• Pie 1

Rodgers is a great QB, but he's a fuging idiot when it comes to vaccines and COVID cures.  What's worse is he is perpetuating ignorance and conspiracy theories on a national scale.

Rodgers said he was taking the antiparasitic drug ivermectin, touting a medicine that hasn’t been shown to benefit patients with COVID-19. He wrongly said medicines being tested by Merck and Pfizer were “expensive versions of ivermectin,” suggesting pharmaceutical companies were against using ivermectin because they couldn’t make much profit from it.

Pfizer and Merck have announced positive trial results for easy-to-take pills to combat the disease, but the antiviral medications are very different from ivermectin, contrary to Rodgers’ false claim, which has been circulating on social media.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/scicheck-aaron-rodgers-inaccurate-covid-19-claims/

Diagnosed with COVID-19, the popular podcaster Joe Rogan reportedly says that he has taken the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin as a treatment for the disease. Although the 54-year-old has called himself a "fuging moron" with respect to his earlier misguided ruminations about COVID-19 vaccinations and said "I'm not a respected source of information, even for me," he is not so moronic that he relied solely on this drug to treat his illness. He also availed himself of a more high-tech, lab-grown, medically proven monoclonal antibody treatment and steroids to fight off the virus. Rogan has not revealed if he has taken a COVID-19 shot.

https://reason.com/2021/09/02/unfortunately-ivermectin-is-not-a-miracle-cure-for-covid-19/

The efficacy of a drug being promoted by rightwing figures worldwide for treating Covid-19 is in serious doubt after a major study suggesting the treatment is effective against the virus was withdrawn due to “ethical concerns”.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/jul/16/huge-study-supporting-ivermectin-as-covid-treatment-withdrawn-over-ethical-concerns

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth