Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

  • panthers-redskins-1.jpg

Aaron Rodgers tests positive for Covid


Pantera1
 Share

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, TDGone said:

If the shoe fits we’re it , your the one who names call anybody who disagree with you as a right wing extremist .You said you want to isolated anybody who doesn’t agree with you , well I believe in the freedom to choose so if somebody wants to take or don”t take a shot I’m ok with them either way.

Wrong. 

The reason Aaron Rodgers needs to isolate should be obvious to anyone after almost two years of COVID. 

Those that choose not to get vaccinated are 4.5X more susceptible to contracting COVID and becoming seriously ill.  COVID carriers are COVID spreaders and a health threat to everyone they come in contact with.

As a nation we could be in much better shape right now if every American that could, would get vaccinated.

In September, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published a study that found that unvaccinated people were 4.5 times more likely to get infected, 10 times more likely to be hospitalized and 11 times more likely to die when infected, even with the delta variant. The study took place across 13 states and included data from 600,000 cases since April 2021.

It is well past time for every thinking American to reject the right wing's COVID disinformation campaign that has propagated lies and conspiracy theories which have resulted the in needless suffering of millions of Americans. 

Stop acting like spoiled toddlers and get vaccinated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, TDGone said:

Well I’m not ok with what they did at the Tuskegee experiment and when somebody post that Americans willingly took part I think it was a shame to what they did to these people who had no idea .But I guess somebody like you is ok to do this to people if it benefits the better of man. 

I see that your reading comprehension is pretty terrible. I'm not really that surprised though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Wrong. 

The reason Aaron Rodgers needs to isolate should be obvious to anyone after almost two years of COVID. 

Those that choose not to get vaccinated are 4.5X more susceptible to contracting COVID and becoming seriously ill.  COVID carriers are COVID spreaders and a health threat to everyone they come in contact with.

As a nation we could be in much better shape right now if every American that could, would get vaccinated.

In September, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published a study that found that unvaccinated people were 4.5 times more likely to get infected, 10 times more likely to be hospitalized and 11 times more likely to die when infected, even with the delta variant. The study took place across 13 states and included data from 600,000 cases since April 2021.

It is well past time for every thinking American to reject the right wing's COVID disinformation campaign that has propagated lies and conspiracy theories which have resulted the in needless suffering of millions of Americans. 

Stop acting like spoiled toddlers and get vaccinated.

Well in your world view I guess we should stop people from eating fast food because heart problems clog up the health care system. You claim right wing but people of color are the most un vaccinated. groups in the USA but go ahead and act like the little sheep and we know sheep get slaughtered . 

  • Pie 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Cam's New Arm said:

@NanuqoftheNorth aside from any of this, why are you making a flu-like disease political? Are you still mind fuged over Trump or something? 

Who hurt you?

I've not made the COVID virus that has killed three quarters of a million Americans political.  Take that up with the disinformation campaign being led by FOX news and the republican party.  

Aaron Rodgers is apparently another unfortunate victim of right wing COVID conspiracy theories.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

I've not made the COVID virus that has killed three quarters of a million Americans political.  Take that up with the disinformation campaign being led by FOX news and the republican party.  

Aaron Rodgers is apparently another unfortunate victim of right wing COVID conspiracy theories.

"I've not made this political but let me assume anyone not in accordance with my views as an extremists right winger"

Do you realize how silly you sound?

 @NanuqoftheNorth Can you define comorbidity for me?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Cookie Lyon said:

And of course he doesn't get punished. The NFL knew they allowed him to get away with this BS and are trying to sweep this under the rug.

If they knew and it's their league, their rules, then why should be be punished?

He never said he was vaccinated. I think people are missing that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/8/2021 at 5:17 AM, Cam's New Arm said:

If they knew and it's their league, their rules, then why should be be punished?

He never said he was vaccinated. I think people are missing that.

He said he was vaccinated.  There is actual video of him saying he's vaccinated.

Not sure why you are missing that.

Aaron Rodgers in his own words, 10 Nov 2021, with a public apology:

"Look, I shared an opinion that is polarizing, I get it, and I misled some people about my status, which I've taken full responsibility of, those comments. 

https://www.nfl.com/news/aaron-rodgers-full-responsibility-misleading-comments-covid-19-vaccine

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


  • sam.jpg

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I thought so too, but it depends on what source you read. One (Rapoport, I think) said the Giants were really high on Flores as a candidate. Another (Breer, I believe) said they expected Daboll to be the guy. Someone else suggested Quinn was the top choice. A couple of different sources have said there'll be a "wide net" cast so at this point, who knows?
    • Actually, we were up 38-7 and its still amazing we didnt lose that game. They did it tie it up 38-38 by the fourth but Gano hit an almost 50 yard FG for that win.  We probably should have lost, Odell drops would b touchdown over Norman.. Eli underthrows Odell on a would be TD, CAP fumbling in giants territory. The dropped pick 6 by the giants.  Mcadoo as a coordinator that game was impressive. Take Beckham out the picture and it gets horrific though. He had way too much speed for Norman or Peanut to cover. Very impressive comeback but if you inserted him (McAdoo) in our offense this past season ...our results wouldnt have varied much.  Giants just happened to have Ben McAdoo, a pretty good Oline, a "game changing" WR, and a Manning at QB.  We currently have 1 of those 4. Would have loved to hear his pitch to Rhule & Fit though... esp considering I've heard he wasnt a fan of Sam. That might just be speculation 
×
×
  • Create New...