• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC designated to return from IR

SgtJoo

2 minutes ago, CashNewton22 said:

We get good news and literally the next post is some one complaining. How do y’all live your lives so negatively like that? But anyways lfggggg let’s get this W!!!

It was a joke. I hope he stays healthy the rest of the season and his career, wtf dude. 

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

The fact we are getting Elfein, Hartsfield, and Burris back is HUGE. For those who are down on Elfein, he is still the best guard on this roster (I know that doesnt say much) but an impovement, is an improvement.

Jordan was really solid these last 2 weeks though, I want to see more of him. Having back is good depth but I wouldn't throw him back in the starting lineup right away

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

The fact we are getting Elfein, Hartsfield, and Burris back is HUGE. For those who are down on Elfein, he is still the best guard on this roster (I know that doesnt say much) but an impovement, is an improvement.

Never thought I’d say I missed Elfein..: but I missed Elfein 

4 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Jordan was really solid these last 2 weeks though, I want to see more of him. Having back is good depth but I wouldn't throw him back in the starting lineup right away

Elfein can play both guard spots. We dont have to move Jordan. We can just put Elfein on the right. Scott did great in the run game, but was no bueno in passing. Just sharing that its a good sign to get our depth back.

• Pie 1