• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC designated to return from IR

SgtJoo

13 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

It was a joke. I hope he stays healthy the rest of the season and his career, wtf dude. 

There wasn’t a single lol or haha in that “joke” and I’m obviously not the only one who didn’t take it as one. If it was actually a joke you really need to work on your delivery my guy….I hope you have a great Wednesday though!

Edited by CashNewton22
  • Poo 1

36 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

im willing to bet he has less than 15 touches from hand offs. 

If they have any creativity at all they’ll line him up to receive out of the backfield and in the slot and keep Hubbard as the primary tailback getting 20 carries a game. CMC has the best hands on the team. Maybe top 5 in the league. Throw him some short routes where he doesn’t get hit and be productive WHILE saving his body. The goal is to win…not make CMC OPOY. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, PootieNunu said:

He will get 35 touches this weekend if active. 

RB committee goes out the window. 

Why does it matter ? If he helps us win great .A lot of posters think we can just go find RB out on the street or anywhere in the later rounds of the draft so if we use him up what is the big problem ?