• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OBJ

Calboyz13

1 minute ago, CarolinaLivin said:

OBJ to Saints a possibility

If cut... 

Grabbed off waivers: a team would account for approx. 8M this year

OBJ makes it through waivers: Browns pay him for this season

Highly doubt he has any interest in Carolina for those thinking that. 

I think he's still owed/guaranteed about $15m for next year so would that be a part of the waiver claim?

2 minutes ago, ChibCU said:

Sounds like there's a scenario where the Browns just pay him but don't allow him to go elsewhere.

Makes me happy. Norman, with 1/5th the talent, somehow still making plays and now OBJ going to possibly be inactive.

Unless they know for sure someone would pick him up off waivers they might as well bench him if they have to pay regardless. If someone wanted to pay the contract they could have gotten at least something in trade. 

13 minutes ago, Captroop said:

OBJ is a head case WR the likes of which we haven't seen since TO. And a head case WR is terrible for any QB, especially one who is still developing. Terrible for Mayfield, and butt-fuging AWFUL for Sam.

I agree.  I think this is why they moved him when they drafted Daniel Jones.  Gettleman got a lot of poo for that trade, but now it looks like he won it.