• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC just got activated and Sam cleared the protocols.

Cdparr7

14 hours ago, CRA said:

2019 was the last season the Jets attempted to win with Sam.  And no, it wasn’t poo top to bottom.    They weren’t the Cowboys but they weren’t the 2020 Jets either.  They went 7-9.   They actually were trying in 2019. 

Bell was still a 1300 all around yard RB.   They had Crowder, Robbie, and D. Thomas as the top 3 WRs.   That’s not a great cast but most defiantly wasn’t poo.  

They gave up on Sam after that. 

Bell was a washed up POS who couldn't get more than 5 yards a carry if the entire O-Line picked him up and carried him.   

Does anyone think the team may be exaggerating Sam's sore shoulder?  I mean, yes, it may be sore, but this sets up for a MASSIVE dupe.  How so?  If CMC starts and Sam 'supposedly' has a bum shoulder, the Patriots are thinking a heavy dose of CMC.  It wouldn't shock me if the very first play of the game for us is so sort of play-action and even a shot down field.  Whether or not it's successful, who knows?    I'm just saying, the whole thing is setting up to fleece Bill and the Pats.

• Beer 1

13 hours ago, AggieLean said:

And Lamar is a better QB than Sam or Baker. Yikes 

Guess your score doesn’t too much matter 

More like your attempt to call Sam stupid as far as a person goes...failed.

Now he's stupid as far as a QB goes, which I agree with.

• Pie 1

20 minutes ago, frankw said:

Home game with CMC back and against an old foe. If Sam can't put together a good game here I really don't want to hear any nonsense about being a future starter. It doesn't even matter about Belichick. This is an opposing qb many raked over the coals for weeks before the draft. There is no excuse to lose to that guy. Get it done or get out as far as I'm concerned.

I thought the decision about him being a starter here was long since been determined and that he wasn't going to be one? 🤔

So he's getting yet another "final chance"?   From you?   That's surprising.

Edited by glenwo2

1 minute ago, 1usctrojan said:

Yeah, because Harvard, Yale, Northwestern offer a a scholarship to any old dumba$$.  He was also offered by Duke, but they lower their academic standards for athletes….have no clue how much, though.

Frankly, I don't understand the need to attack someone's overall intelligence just 'cause he struggles at playing a position in a friggin GAME. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, glenwo2 said:

Frankly, I don't understand the need to attack someone's overall intelligence just 'cause he struggles at playing a position in a friggin GAME. 

Agreed, there are quite a few “dumb as rocks” QBs in the HOF…..Bradshaw, Fauve,  Marino, Kelly…..so, you can be one of the greats and have the IQ the same as your shoe size.  By that measure, Fitzpatrick should be a shoe in for the HOF.