• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

18 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

The fact that you might be able to draft Sam Howell and upgrade at QB without even having to take him top 5 should make him MORE appealing

Panthers have 11 mil in cap room right now and the cap goes up next year, they can devote that and the rest of the draft picks to the line. Sam is possibly trash. Stop being obtuse. 

So yeah. 

Anyway figured it out. Sam's poo at read levrages in the NFL.

Even if he wanted to roll out on that int his best option would've been rolling to his right and hitting Robby, no one in the middle of the field and he had leverage on his defender, unlike D.j. where the DB had SEVERAL steps in front of him.

I mean he sees ghost (rightfully so) and makes poor choices under pressure but it was killing me why he was hoilding onto the ball so long. He has no idea how to attack defenders.

• Pie 1

just an observation, but i didnt know this was a thing. when an opposing player is down, it seems like part of the captain's duties includes staying on field until they're up and moving. i didn't realize it until i saw donte and burns go over to do this on this injury. must be a sportsmanship thing. 

• Pie 1

Just now, RumHam said:

This team is an embarrasment to being in the nfl. It starts at the top. Move the team and lets get an owner who says fug analytics and doesnt have this ego. Im at the game, mostly pats fans. Absolute fuging embarrassment

Can only hope that Rhule takes a college gig next year.  The best thing to happen to this team.