• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, 4Corners said:

People here don’t like Howell because of the Jersey he wears. They are Duke basketball fans or NCSU or crap state fans and just hate Carolina. A victim of circumstance. 

to be fair - I was not a fan of Zion coming out of college and his game transitioning to the NBA and of course I was called a “homer” for being a UNC guy. Zion is going to eat himself out of the league. His body can’t take it. 

I'm a damned fsu fan, I have no vested interest in Sam Howell being good lol

This board, man. Terrified of investing in a QB. Sometimes you gotta spend a high draft pick on a guy and build around him with the rest of your draft picks and cap room and this place is allergic to that

It ain't even your money or draft picks lol

Just now, NanuqoftheNorth said:

I think Rhule cares, he just wasn't ready to be HC of an NFL team.

Agree with this. Nothing personal for Ruhle. He seems like a hungry guy who cares and a dude who isn’t an asshole, but he is in over his head here. Big time. I can’t believe we’ve won four games. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Personally I have been defending Sam because our OL is so atrocious but I have seen the light today.  He cant be trusted.  He is a turnover machine and this will not change.  QB is our #1 need in the draft.  Spend every FA dollar on OL.

Yeah... Same. Just not worth it anymore.  He's indecisive because he knows he makes bad decisions.  He's done. It doesn't matter who else plays at QB but Rhule is at risk of losing this offense I think.

8 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Malik Willis is the Josh Allen prospect that's all the rage

Ole Miss QB plays in the SEC and looks great

Sam Howell has a modern NFL game and might be there at like 8-10 and would be an upgrade over Darnold

And some of yall wanna draft a center over him when Sam Darnold is actively hurting some of our best players. Physically.

I give up. 

Willis is no where close to Allen at 6-1 (lol that's a lie). Willis is a smaller guy. Biiiiiig arm, but huge project. Idk if we have the staff or team for that at all.

Saw a real D at home (all mighty ole miss) and threw up 3 picks this weekend himself. Not really impressive.

Another hope it works out cause I don't see it. Right now it's all out athlete the other guys. He is a hell of one though. But as a top 20 pick no thank you.

I'd take Howell 100 out of 100 times and I'm not really big on Howell, ask the heels fans here. Don't think Howell is some savior with this team as it stands either.

Edited by chbright

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

I'm a damned fsu fan, I have no vested interest in Sam Howell being good lol

This board, man. Terrified of investing in a QB. Sometimes you gotta spend a high draft pick on a guy and build around him with the rest of your draft picks and cap room and this place is allergic to that

It ain't even your money or draft picks lol

By my count we are going to be replacing 4 out of the 5 spots on the oline and you want to roll a rookie qb out there behind them.   Some of you have lost your damn mind.  Fix the line then get the qb.    

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Personally I have been defending Sam because our OL is so atrocious but I have seen the light today.  He cant be trusted.  He is a turnover machine and this will not change.  QB is our #1 need in the draft.  Spend every FA dollar on OL.

I’m right there with you. I won’t ride Sam’s ass too much because I know that even though he sucks he could be a better version of himself with a better offensive line.
However with this level of play that he’s at, I don’t believe that he can recover from it and the reputation that he’s built for himself.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Malik Willis is the Josh Allen prospect that's all the rage

Ole Miss QB plays in the SEC and looks great

Sam Howell has a modern NFL game and might be there at like 8-10 and would be an upgrade over Darnold

And some of yall wanna draft a center over him when Sam Darnold is actively hurting some of our best players. Physically.

I give up. 

You want a rookie to be submitted to the pain of this coaching staff who can't figure out NFL coaching?