• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How to force change as a fan

Doc Holiday

As much as many on here think it’s screaming at other fans on this message board.

The only real way to do it is to Boycott the Panthers. Don’t go to games, don’t watch them on TV don’t buy their merchandise.

I’m freeing up my sundays till there is a change in Charlotte, how about you?

Matt Rhule Doesn’t have a clue on how to build an NFL team and needs to be fired. I’m done with the BS this season. See y’all in the off-season!

Edited by Doc Holiday

So the team agreed to a trade with Detroit, and Stafford nixed it, and then went all out to get Deshaun, who then couldn't keep it in his pants, and yet you think the team wasn't trying hard enough

Bottom line is you are only as good as your QB and to be honest its a miracle we are 4-5 with probably the worst QB to ever suit up in a Panthers uniform. If Stafford agrees to come or Watson comes there is no doubt this team is 7-2 at the worst and none of you would be bitching.