• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson has had enough of Sam Darnold.

Zod

4 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Because Rhule grifted the fug out of them. Developer of talent my ass. Rhule simply didn’t like Teddy’s talk back at the coaches and wanted a young yes man. 

Well, I've been told on many occasions, if you want to succeed in life, surround yourself with the best people you can find.

Nothing suggests Rhule followed this advice when choosing his staff.

• Pie 1

I was hopeful with Darnold early on, but I think, after some longer observation, that there is just something about his personality (not talking about his play in this) that doesn't elicit respect from his teammates. You've got to have that *leader* vibe @ the QB position, and he just seems to be missing that "gene" - in addition to his carelessness with the football / poor reads.

Nothing against him as a person, I'm just speaking football-relative.

6 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Well, I've been told on many occasions, if you want to succeed in life, surround yourself with the best people you can find.

Nothing suggests Rhule followed this advice when choosing his staff.

The Jets wanted Rhule.  Reports always were they didn’t land him because Rhule wanted to bring in a bunch of college guys with him as coaches….and the Jets weren’t down with the staff he pitched.  

4 minutes ago, CRA said:

The Jets wanted Rhule.  Reports always were they didn’t land him because Rhule wanted to bring in a bunch of college guys with him as coaches….and the Jets weren’t down with the staff he pitched.  

Unfortunately, we WERE down with the staff he wanted. That decision to hire Rhule is something this franchise will regret. Until we fire him, this season (besides the first 3 weeks) will be the norm.

Edited by BlackPanther21_
  • Pie 1

Just now, Ivan The Awesome said:

Robby doesn't get a pass. he's dropped way too many would be TD's, First downs, receptions that he gets slack. I'm tired of both, and honestly I'm tired of this Regime already. 

Yeah, sometimes you have to look at a situation and realize it isn't going to get any better.  At that point the best way forward is to cut your losses and start over.

I'm sure even Dave Tepper has made a few mistakes in his time as an investor, so he should get it.

2 hours ago, firefox1234 said:

Don't tel that to @WOW!! 

Wow didn't say get rid of Teddy.. Your owner made it clear Teddy wasn't coming back if he has anything to do with it.. Which he did...

They failed on Stafford and Watson.. So what was the move?? Start Grier and PJ for the season..

Once they decided Feilds and Jones weren't going to work here.. 

What was the move??

They made the move for a top 5 drafted talent it didn't work... It wasn't a bad plan and it has worked out before.. Sam just sucks and you can't fix that..

Edited by WOW!!